Sunday 20 September 2009


My Mother's Cupboards and my Father's Words

by

Anna Fox



beastly bitches, filthy cows


She's washed so many dishes, her hands have blown up like bears claws


Your mother's in control now, I've got no control


she should be fried in hot oil


She's got hands like gorilla's claws


She wants her bum scraped with a rusty saw

She's got seven ears like her mother


I'll cut your bum off and serve it in slices like raw bacon


I'm going to put her under the grill, i couldn't cover her in butter, i'm going to cover her in grease and fry her


you toad, pity i got rid of the well you could have gone down there and been cemented over



she's bloody rattling again. can you stop your bloody fucking rattling


i love this series to death, the parallel of the pair of their characters is great.


her other work is quite great too, go here and explore.

i need to get a new camera.