Tuesday 10 March 2009

A Mixed Bag

I am just going to pop up a few bits and bobs that i am interested in or by,
keep this littl'un going.

Musicality


MegaFaun

Check out the track "Find Your Mark"

They have a sort of barbershop harmony going on with their vocals at times.
I am just finding them out, but am keen to learn more at the minute.



Polly Jean Harvey

Since i was about 16 this woman has been of dear importance
to me and my musical inclination,
However, it had become a given and i may have over-looked her of late.
Rather predictably the affection with Nick Cave has bought around a slight revival.
Track to engage my attention the most has been the late "White Chalk"
The lyrics " white chalk hills will rot my bones" really stirs inside me for some reason.

It is not my favourite, that would be hard to find,


Etsy Hunting

I frequently look upon this website for pockets of treasure,
here are a couple of highlights.





the yumi yumi shop

she has some really sweet prints, take a peek
those were just a couple i liked.





dulcet

some lovely bits and pieces here,
i have always had a soft spot for attractive ephemera of the paper kind.
they have ALOT of really nice bits and pieces, not just paper.





squishyfish

these are just charming.


Cloth and Surface

Ladies



the bag + shoes are not of interest, everything else it TOP



appealing outfit + i even like her french fringe


Gentlemen


layers, layers, layers, lovely.



tweed beard.


Facial Features.


i need not say anything right? gosh.


my fashion interest/sense is low
these images all hold a little something that appeals to my senses
and were borrowed admiringly, yet again, from The Satorialist


On The Ear Burner: My intended list for the Black Cloud