Sunday 28 December 2008

Wonders of the World.

I am often browsing around the old WaterWithWhisky and frequently stumble across some really bloody delightful things.

Here are just a few from today.

The Cart Before The Horse make these dolls.
Look at the site, i struggled to pick my favourites, but here are a few.








This is a feature from
SMALL
(an online magazine)
The illustrations are magical.






The Black Apple
turns out to be a woman of wonderful design who makes completely delightful creations,
and i more than recommend a peak.

(she also writes about clothes in another Blog that i thought was sweet)

A recommendation from her lead me to Chainchainchained on the great and marvellous Etsy
I want these (and the rest)






The next on my round trip of total delights is a lady AshleyG
found here and here






I think this might be it for now. Though there is much more out there.

The only other thing i would like to add is how much i really love this hair style/photo
(i think a nice variation would be that at the front and long hair down the sides perhaps)



AND

Wouldn't it be great to have a wall just so you could cover it in the wonderful work of Ed Pien


That is actually it now.

I am also about to embark on a 2nd blog just for recip-eats and all things edible

On the Earburner : Animal Magik